Wednesday, April 11, 2012

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year - Eco Coupons and Sales!

Ahh. I've had a few weeks off of couponing and blogging with Pesach consuming my every thought.   Its been so nice and as a welcome to getting back to "work," Earth Day is right around the corner!  That means I can stock up on all types of GREEN, ECO-FRIENDLY goodies!  Stay tuned for the best deals.

It also means I've had time to think about restructuring this blog a bit.  As ya'll know, there are so many couponing/money saving blogs out there, but I just want to work specifically on Jewish Living in Baltimore.  So, I'm going to be posting a lot of unorginal stuff when it comes to the generic coupon matching, and including the specific Jewish Community Stuff in my original posts.  I hope ya'll find this helfpul!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your input! I really value my readers and I appreciate your comments, questions, suggestions or just salutations!